LIVE LOVE LAUGH FRIENDSHIP FOREVER. LIU & YUE 09

02 May 2009

It's a long long road

The purpose me and Yue opened this blog is to express our feelings.
Feelings which even our close friends don't know about it.
And write whatever we like.
Let those people we hate to read it.
It's the main purpose.

After open this blog for month, I soon realised that there is still many things for us to do.
We need to be famous.
We need more people to read our blog.
Then only our target can read our blog.

It's really a long long road for us to go.
We need to do more in order to get more readers.

Sometimes,I even want to give up.(ya,I'm very easy to give up.)
Just let her know who we are.

But Yue stopped me.
Since we had already done so many things,just go on.



It's a long long road without ending.





I think we will have a short break this moment.
Busy preparing for exam.



LIU

2 comments: